- Long term contract until June 2025
- Interesting project - If you love robotics, this is the role for you!
- Negative Vetting Level One Required
Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking for an exciting opportunity in the field of robotics? Join our team at a prestigious government department, working on cutting-edge projects within the realm of robotics and technology. As a Solution Architect, you will play a crucial role in defining, designing, and developing innovative solutions that contribute to national defence capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to define and develop Australian Generic Vehicle Architecture (AS GVA) and Vehicle Standard Operating Environment (VSOE) solutions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive design documentation.
- Assist the AS GVA Project Manager in prioritizing tasks and defining technical roadmaps.
- Work within an agile, multi-disciplinary team of experts to deliver advanced capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including industry partners and international coalition partners.
- Take part in the development of first-of-its-kind solutions for Land vehicles, ensuring integration, security, and effectiveness.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Linux-based standard operating environments.
- Proficiency in system security design, aligned with ISM standards.
- Strong ability to produce technical documentation in accordance with industry standards.
- 8+ years of experience in Linux system administration.
- Expertise in customizing, administering, and hardening Linux-based servers and applications.
- Proficiency in automation and scripting for application installation and customization.
- Experience with virtualization on Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with Azure DEVOPS, Azure Pipelines, and DEVOPS methodologies.
- Qualified RHCE or RHCSA.
- Knowledge of systems engineering processes
- Familiarity with Agile project management frameworks.
- Understanding of deployable communication and information systems.
- Opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects in the field of robotics and technology.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Access to leading practitioners and processes within the IT industry.
- Flexible work practices and benefits package.
- Potential for interstate and international travel for project engagements.
Security Clearance: Negative Vetting - Level 1 security clearance required.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"