One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect for a long term contract.
This role is based in Canberra.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in Federal Government
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with formal architecture modelling techniques
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Familiarity with Achimate
- Background in software development
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role - BASELINE IS REQUIRED.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians