One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for multiple Strategic Training and Development Consultants for a contract until December 2021. The succesful candidate will have demonstrated skills in Learning System Development and Management Services, in addtion to leading Large Transformation Projects within the Australian Government.
This transformation project will be highly complex. Achievement of the program strategy relies on the Training Centres ability to understand key objectives and work towards them in alignment with the enterprise level effort. This represents a significant body of work requiring the allocation of personnel on a consistent basis. Therefore, activities within scope are:
- Support different stakeholders as the Transformation lead, through the design, planning and ongoing management of the internal transformation program.
- Support the PMO and DTS through the alignment of internal Training Centre requirements to the Transformation Strategy objectives.
- Stakeholder Engagement within Train Centres and with current and prospective industry partners.
- Stakeholder engagement with other Training Centres and Services.
- Ongoing Management, evaluation and reporting of transformation progress throughout relevant stages of the program.
- Meeting key objectives from different stakeholders
The succesful candidate will have the following:
- IAW the skill set definition (sect 5.9) expert level experience in learning design;
- High level tertiary credentials and industry experience in compliance with Level 4;
- Contemporary experience in Project Management;
- Understandng how Training Centres are run
- Contemporary experience in complex organisational change or reform; and
- Contemporary Public or Private Sector experience at a senior/executive level.
Desirable criteria are:
- Relevant Industry Accreditations or qualifications in training, project management, system design;
- Demonstrable understanding of training technology and innovation; and
- Experience in preparation of briefs and engaging with senior executive stakeholders.
- Baseline Clearance is mandatory
- Working from home is also available
- Travel may be required
- Defence experience will be highly regarded
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians