Modis has been engaged by a Federal Government department to assist in sourcing a System Administrator Salesforce CRM for an initial 12 months + 12 month extension option and will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, configuration, support and improvement of the tool.
Capability Required for the Role:
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and configuration of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in implementing workflows within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Demonstrated experience in Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrated experience in python development
- Demonstrated experience in Authentication/OAuth/SAML
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please connect with me on email@example.com or 02 6103 1803 - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"