- Large Federal Government Department
- Baseline Clearance Required
- Certifications in Azure Cloud will be advantageous
Our client is currently undergoing a significant Digital Transformation. To support this large program of work they are looking for experience System Analysts to work with stakeholders, vendors and internal teams to capture system requirements that will be used by delivery teams to build out their solutions. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of solution architects and collaborate closely with internal/external stakeholders and delivery teams to capture the end-to-end requirements that meets government standards.
This will be an intial contract until 30th June 2023 with extensions, and will be worked in Canberra.
The key activities the candidate will be involved in include:
- Understanding the customer and business objectives and translating it to clear design requirements that that will be used to build the approved solution.
- Provide input into requirement based on using approved cloud technologies to achieve goals
- Assuring the design of systems and networks has the right functionality fit
- Create feature and user stories that can be used by delivery teams to build the solution
- Work closely with product owners and scrum teams to ensure the designs are delivered in an agile fashion
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as system or business analyst working in complex and large projects
- Experience with production of technical artefacts that can be broken down into smaller deliverable user stories for build teams to consume.
- Experience in working across multiple teams with many interdependencies for delivery
- A team player with excellent communication and leading conversations with both business and technical audiences
- Experience in big data projects data technologies will be extremely advantageous.
- Certification in Azure cloud or similar cloud certification will be advantageous
- Ensure that system design meets the relevant functional and non-functional requirements, and work with solution architects to ensure requirements are compatible with reference architectures, strategies, policies, standards, and practices, including required security practices, policies and architectures.
- Ensure end-to-end system design meets requirements that covers performance and interoperability, with scalability, flexibility and future-proofing capabilities to cater for additional data sets and volumes
- Experienced in working in agile team environments delivering complex IT projects
- Provide technical requirement artefacts using agile documentation standards (Epics, Features and User Stories) with ensure requirements meet Australian government standards e.g., WCAG, ISM.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.email@example.com
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"