- 6 months contract
- Flexible working arrangement
- Open to ACT, NSW
- Must have a Baseline Clearance
Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced System Analyst to join their dynamic fast-paced team.
About the role
In this role, you will be entrusted with a pivotal responsibility that goes beyond routine tasks. As a System Analyst, your core function will revolve around meticulously analysing existing systems, gaining a deep understanding of their intricacies, and identifying areas where enhancements are not only possible but imperative.
- Capturing business requirements, facilitating workshops to align business needs / expectations.
- Administering software applications and assisting the technical team with systems configuration.
- Implementing technical integration of systems on advice from project team members.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to capturing business requirements, facilitating workshops to align business needs / expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to administer software applications and assist the technical team with systems configuration.
- Well-developed ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic IT solutions
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Privacy Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"