Modis has been engaged by a Federal Government department to assist in sourcing a Technical Business Analyst. You will be assisting in business Change Management activities and help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives while providing leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Documenting and delivering documentation requirements such as analysis and design artefacts, requirements, business processes etc.
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway, Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements)
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- 3+ years work experience in full Enterprise IT systems development including complex systems
- Business Analysis and/or Change Management certification/s
- Previous experience in Government agency is highly desired
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please connect with me on Wajeeha.firstname.lastname@example.org 02 6103 1837 - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"