One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for Multiple Technical Writers for an Initial contract until 30 June 2021 with extension options up to 24 months. The succesful candidate/s will be required to write Payment Utility technical documentations such as ICT Service catalogue, onboarding documents and Architecture support documentations for multiple projects
- Provide support to projects;
- Research technical documents to keep abreast of technological capabilities and industry trends;
- Erite a range of technical documentation and reports;
- Collaborate with stakeholders;
- Organise review of the documents and obtain sign off.
- At least five years demonstrated experience as a Technical Writer in ICT environment
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT concepts and terminologies
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to prepare high quality detailed technical documentation and other project documentation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience; and effectively communicate with business colleagues to ensure common understanding
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, write clear and logical business reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Ability to commit to action, display resilience in a high pressure complex ICT environment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes
- Graphic design experience with tools such as Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians