One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed UX/Interaction Designer. This key position will be responsible for designing the front end of web software and platforms to meet stakeholder needs. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Work with the full design process from analysing business problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout their implementation
- Work closely with user researchers and service designers to gain user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and socialize ideas across the team
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development of UX/Interaction designs in government settings including wireframing and prototyping
- Demonstrated experience in creating user centric workflows in government settings
- Demonstrated HTML/CSS coding including coding to meeting WCAG 2.0 AA standards or higher
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong UX/Interaction Designer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Daniel Tonkovic on 02 6103 1825
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgroundss"