On Site Support Engineer
- Akkodis Australia are currently seeking a On Site Support Engineer.
- Location: Katherine Northern Territory
- On site
- Must have AGSVA Clearance or be an Australian Citizen
All rounder with sound IT Helpdesk Knowledge ?
Lvl 1 or lvl 2 Support Experience ?
Recent IT graduate looking for career growth ?
The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions. Support typically includes investigation and resolution of issues and may also include performance monitoring.
Issues may be resolved by:
- Providing advice or training to users,
- Devising corrections (permanent or temporary) for faults,
- Making general or site-specific modifications,
- Updating documentation,
- Manipulating data,
- Defining enhancements.
Support often involves close collaboration with the system's developers and/or with colleagues specialising in different areas, such as Database administration or Network support.
- Responding to Service Requests and Incidents as triaged Manager
- Support to design, implementation and support of applications
- Conducting daily health checks to enable preventative intervention/resolution of potential incidents.
- Capturing and reporting their tasks using the systems and processes defined by the Information Assurance Officer and Bridge Manager.
Successful applicants will require:
- AGSVA clearance will be required before entering the workplace.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a small team in a dynamic environment.
- Energetic, positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours on an occasional basis.
- Own means transport to site
Skills & Experience
- Customer Service Support
- Help Desk lvl 1 or 2
- Training will be provided to successful candidate. While experience is a bonus, having the right demeanour and a solid technical aptitude to be able to learn quickly is a must.
- Pending experience
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Baseline, NV1 or NV2
Why Akkodis ?
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for FREE upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Contact: Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to The RPO Team on RPO@akkodisgroup.com