To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of several key IT systems. Must have experience within the manufacturing environment to be considered for this role.
- Project Managing the completion and integration of the organisations systems (Parametric CAD and configurable make to order system with Java UI, CRM, Scheduling Optimization, and MRP/ERP)
- Ensuring the interfaces between the systems are efficient and effective (in conjunction with the system architect)
- Reviewing the general IT setup (in conjunction with the systems architect) and implementing improvements as approved by the leadership team.
- Willing and able to take on other emerging IT and business system projects that enable the organisation and our customers to achieve success.
- Reviewing MRP/ERP modules and implementing improvements where identified
Skills & Experience
- Mandatory knowledge of, and experience within, IT development teams
- Mandatory knowledge of Agile Project Mgt (Scrum or Kanban)
- Mandatory experience in Manufacturing environment
- Ability to work at all levels and across all divisions.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and multiple and possibly conflicting deadlines/demands.
- Ability to see the 'big picture' and then work collaboratively with each area and system to ensure success.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems implementations
- Knowledge of Change Management techniques
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, Rest API
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"