One of our premium clients based in Geelong is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. This key position will be responsible for embedding Clarizen across our client's organisation. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Assist the agency in identifying and addressing gaps between current and best practice in the use of Clarizen across all Project Management disciplines including Schedule Management, Resource Management, Financial Management and Project reporting
- Develop weekly Status Reports on open projects through Clarizen
- Provide administrative project support to project teams, responsible for the coordination of ICT projects.
- Assist in scheduling project meetings / workshops with both internal and external stakeholders
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner.
- Work proactively and collaboratively to resolve problems and achieve business outcomes
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of direct experience embedding Clarizen into an organisation through PM or PMO roles.
- At least 1 year direct experience using Confluence and Jira
- Proven "hands-on" competence across a broad range of Project and Program Management Support functions within an IT context
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project Manager skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"