Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Senior IP Network Integrator.
This position exists to augment the projects delivery teams' IP integration engineering delivery capability and ensure our client meets its customer delivery commitments to current and next generation IP & Packet Core Transmission technologies through a professional, courteous, and committed approach.
As part of the Customer Engineering team, the IP Network Integration Engineer will have in-depth knowledge of the Nokia IP products and technologies. The IP Network Integration Engineer has the ability to understand the current High Level and Detailed Level Designs and to reflect how these designs will be required to be implemented during the network build phases, providing tasks such as topology diagram updates and specific parameters such IP Address planning, BGP peering, MPLS path planning and management network planning
Key activities required to be performed by this role include: -
* Act as the key Integration SME to support the customer and their onboarding activities.
* Have demonstrated hands on expertise with the Nokia IP product portfolio including 7750 SR, 7705 SAR and 7210 SAS routers including operational experience with testing and deployments.
* Working under the direction of the Nokia project management and technical management engineers to Implement Technical solutions.
* Provide technical support to the testing and validation functions including the execution of tests in agreed failure nodes/areas of likely delivery failure in the customers network
* Develop solution training materials and conduct solution overview training.
* Preparation of implementation and migration specifications.
* Ensure the safety, service quality and security standards of the existing network during the introduction of new platforms/services.
* Provide engineering operational support e.g. complex network technical or service issues
* To implement the solution. This implementation includes; arranging service configuration and documentation, soft launch, full market launch, and hand-over to (and acceptance by) the customer's deployment and operations personnel.
* Input into the customers design guidelines (including dimensioning and capacity planning change requirements).
* To work with operations to ensure seamless integration and introduction of technology with appropriate training, process definition and guidelines for the use of the new technology (including health and safety aspects).
* To provide business and technical support as required.
* Develop associated platform collateral and sssist with collateral handover.
* Deliver collateral within required timetable.
* Create descriptive documentation for capability provided.
* Be accountable for delivering and executing a variety of test strategies, test plans, job aids and other supporting collateral.
* Have a detailed knowledge of SROS.
* Have a demonstrated knowledge of IP/MPLS and various types of VPN service, segment routing and other routing protocols.
* Collaborate with the network architect, manager and other project team members to relay information from the customer to Nokia
* Familiarity with NSP and NFM-P is advantageous
* Supports the Project Review process with Project Management Groups (e.g. Delivery Management Reviews) and setup corrective action and risk mitigation plans to address technical issues that may arise.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142