One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for an Enterprise Solution Architect role. This key position will be responsible to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- As a key member of the sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
- Own each technical engagement and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community including authoring or otherwise contributing to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and blogs.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Experience in Software Development and Automation a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- AWS Certified SA Professional.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of full-stack development
- Fluent in AWS technologies.
- Proficient in a modern programming language such as Java, NodeJS or Python
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in AWS Enterprise Solution architecture skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.