One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for a Remedy SME role. This key position will be responsible to work as a Subject Matter Expert for BMC Remedy suite of applications.
- Liaison with customer to understand the scope/requirements and owns all aspects of technical planning and translates business requirements into system specifications.
- Contributes to, and owns as appropriate, the analysis process and documentation deliverables including workshop facilitation and Gap Analysis
- Creates solution design document and interface specifications with sufficient detail and manages design within the scope of the project goals
- Owns all assigned areas of the build phase. Applies technical and process knowledge and best practices to deliver consistent, high quality, production ready solutions.
- Integrate Remedy with other BMC products and third-party applications.
- Provides leadership and mentoring throughout the project phase to junior team members
- Successfully moves the changes into production and provides post go live support
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Hands on experience on below BMC products preferably on Linux environment
- BMC Remedy 8.1 and above
- BMC Analytics 8.1 and above
- BMC AO 7.7.01 and above
- BMC AI 8.1.04 and above
- Hands on experience on Remedy data configuration like foundation data management (manual and using tools DMT/UDM), SLA configuration
- Hands on experience on Remedy Analytics configuring regular and custom report, Scheduling reports
- Hands on experience on Server configuration like setting up High availability, Load balancing, Single sign on
- E2E Testing and capacity planning
- Leading / mentoring a team size of 3-4
- Exposure to Agile methodology & Configuration management tools like GIT, Tortoise or similar CM Tools.
- Exposure to Build tools like Jenkins etc.
- ITIL foundation certification
- Work experience in DevOps/Agile delivery model
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Remedy skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.