One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for a Business Analyst role. This key position will be responsible to support the Research & Analysis Manager to develop, in conjunction with key stakeholders, a range of artefacts to help guide business and procurement decisions.
- capturing the current-state business, functional and technical environment at an appropriate level of detail, including business process maps
- developing high-level future-state business, functional, technical and user requirements for the CMS
- developing more detailed future-state requirements and related documentation, including new or more aligned business processes and related workflows.
- As part of the project team, working with a Research & Analysis Manager, you will engage with a range of members, staff and third parties in relation to the work
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in developing and producing high-quality digital artefacts including:
- eliciting and analysing information, and validating conclusions, including through facilitating workshops and other forums
- creating requirements specifications and business process maps.
- Understanding of relevant design standards and methodologies in software development, including the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts to different audiences and in a range of formats.
- Knowledge or experience of Design Thinking approaches
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.