About the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Government Department that focuses on assisting the community to work on a major transformation project. This is an exciting position offers a long term contract with further extensions and the ability to work in a hybrid environment.
About the role
This key position will be responsible for:
- To identify and achieve efficiencies, track and monitor trends and provide problem solutions through analysis of information and data.
- You will be responsible for the collection, interpretation and examination of information or data, and contributing to the work areas reports, findings, decision making or recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- You will be using your highly developed research skills and an investigative approach to assist in finding solutions to complex matters.
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a Business System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Experience developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Australian Citizenship
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and strong Business Systems Analyst skill set to this organisation.
If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine on 0499 302 243 OR Christine.Jones@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Awarded 2019 Microsoft Partner of the year, our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. You can read more about us here.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"