- Excel Expert
- Initial contract with opportunity of further extension
- Competitive Daily Rates
About the Company
Utilise your love for data and reconciliation whilst driving and supporting the wider business initiatives for this Leading Financial Services Organisation.
About the role
This key position will be responsible for:
- Providing technical reconciliation knowledge across multiple products with the ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Providing quality and coaching feedback to the Reconciliations team to ensure they are working in line with policy and procedures
- Attending project meetings, audit walk throughs, production meetings and risk forums as the SME for Reconciliations team
- Prepare work instructions and providing training to Reconciliations team members where required
- Work on small process improvement ideas in conjunction with the control analyst team for support
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested by the Team Manager
- Take ownership of all queries/issues and follow them through to completion
- Ensure a continuous focus on the end to end customer experience as measured against customer satisfaction measures and external benchmarks
- Provide accurate information about our products and processes
- Capture customer feedback including complaints in the appropriate systems
- Identifying issues, problems and opportunities and determining appropriate improvements.
- You will previous experience in a similar position
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications, strong excel skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality output
- Previous experience in a customer service environment with demonstrated ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and strong data and analysis skill set to this organisation.
If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine on 0499 302 243 OR Christine.Jones@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Awarded 2019 Microsoft Partner of the year, our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. You can read more about us here.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"