- 12-month contract with permannemtn opporutnies avable
- Large program of work within Superannuation
- Competitive Daily Rates
Are you an experienced Business Analyst, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Business Intelligence Analyst or Financial expert within Superannuation or Wealth Management?
This a great opportunity to be part of an exciting transformation journey working for this leading Financial Services Organisation.
One of our premium clients who provide financial advice, superannuation, investment services based in Melbourne CBD is looking for highly experienced and committed Professionals to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this organisation.
The positions available are between 6-12-months offering a hybrid working model with highly competitive daily rates:
- Senior Business Analysts with experience in Remediation or Digital environments
- Project Manager's who have worked in Superannuation or Financial Services
- Solution Architect with Financial Services experience
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with data handling technical skills preferably proficient in SQL or other data sourcing tools
- Financial Services experience within Superannuation and Trust
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine Jones on 0499 302 243 or Christine.Jones@modis.com
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"