One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for a Motive SMP Developer role. This key position will be responsible to design, develop and deploy SMP Motive workflows.
- Understand Test and Diagnostic (TND) requirements from business users and implement the code changes in SMP Motive.
- Participate in upgrade of SMP Motive Platform, to perform impact analysis due to upgrade and perform reconciliations to ensure product features remain intact.
- Work with architecture, design and development teams and to ensure build/delivery of the solution is of high quality
- Design, develop and deploy SMP Motive workflows
- Measure and collect outcome of configured test scenarios like availability, success percentage and to come up with improvement plan to improve the metrics
- To be a mentor for junior team members and to assist in troubleshooting the reported incidents/problems
- Design and document interface specifications
- Coordinate with product vendors for product related issues and apply fix/service packs as required
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Hands on experience on below SMP Motive products on Linux environment
- Nokia Motive® Service Management Platform (SMP) 184.108.40.206
- Model Builder (v5.1) 220.127.116.11
- Overlay Builder (V5.1) 18.104.22.168
- Oracle Web logic Server 12.1
- AWS - EC2, S3, Glacier & Command Line Interface
- Building workflow in SMP for Multi-tenant environment
- Maintaining and troubleshooting SMP solutions
- Deploying SMP Motive in Oracle Web logic Server
- Server configuration like setting up High availability, Load balancing, Single sign on
- Work experience on Oracle and PL/SQL
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Motive SMP development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.