Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire project engineer for a RAN project
- Preparation and maintenance of site-specific installation instructions, guidelines, documentation (Site Folder or Hand Over Packs) for RAN rollouts including BTS configurations and different site types
- Follow up the project's implementation schedule and progress and work closely with the Project Team including the Rollout Managers
- Use Nokia Solutions and Networks software tools, interfaces and processes e.g. SiteForge, Talonview, NOLS, quality process, Jamura and acceptance process.
- Carry out site surveys to identify site installation standards, site types, challenges in installation, hazards, etc
- Assist with any problem solving for implementation issues on site
- Provide technical support for Subcontractors
- Performs tool audits with Subcontractors
- Ensure Site Documentation (HOP) is uploaded within the agreed timeframe so the acceptance process can start.
- Checking and approving Site Documentation (HOP) produced by the Subcontractors
- Carrying out quality assessments and OH&S site audits and recording the results in SiteForge according to quality process and project reporting requirements.
- Ensure open deficiencies in quality tool are rectified within the agreed timeframe so the site can be accepted, and the deficiencies are properly closed in the tool.
- Ensure TI service suppliers (Subcontractors) are using recommended tools, they do their work in good workmanship, they follow Customer guidelines, they work in the required quality level and they meet the deadlines, KPIs.
- Produce quality and acceptance reports in format agreed with Rollout Managers and/or Project Managers
- Where needed, interface with customer relating to quality issues or delays in the acceptance process
- Organize and perform Telecom Implementation training for Subcontractors together with Project Team if required (e.g. low-quality level).
- Technician or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or similar level of studies according to mentioned degrees.
- OH&S training and certification
- Basic Visio or AutoCAD training
- Specific Product trainings on BTS installations especially configuration
- 3+ years experience in Nokia 2G and 3G or 4G mobile network rollouts, projects.
- 5G experience is a bonus
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142