Modis is currently hiring a Quality Manager responsible for support Project Quality, Quality Assurance and working as a Regional/global point of contact for all quality issues for a Telecom client
- Regional and/or Global point of contact for Project Quality issues including escalation process issues.
- Support the development, maintenance and monitoring the execution of project/customer specific quality plans,
- Support development of project/customer specific implementation standards and customer acceptance criteria. (Country level)
- Evaluates and processes site quality management and non-quality cost management.
- Knows risks and opportunities of the project, collects and documents the relevant data.
Evaluate the project goals and continuous site quality improvement.
- Ease the project and operational level KPI / SLA reporting
- Plans and organizes lessons learned and root cause analysis with Project and Suppliers in order to implement continuous improvement measures & actions,
- Ensure adequate monitoring and randomly inspects Telecom site installation work to verify that the implementation is done according to Contracts (Customer & Suppliers), Customer specifications, Client standards & guidelines and work processes and Quality.
- Ensure adaptation and implementation of Health & Safety and Environment standards
- Follow-up IPM Quality Module fulfilment. Ensure regular reporting to Project Manager, Suppliers and Country, Regional SiSo Management.
- Participate to Quality Service Supplier meetings and follow-up Supplier analysis on corrective action (and pro-active improvement plan).
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kirti Sikarwar at Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"