- 12 month contract with possible further extensions
- Highly Competitive Daily Rates
- Opportunity to work on an exciting Security Project
About the Company
Our client an international engineering, design and advisory organisation is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with experience in Security to lead the definition and delivery of assigned initiatives within the Security Program.
About the role
The fundamental objective of this position is to create and build security solutions that are suitable for this company's Security Program. Such solutions may comprise of the integration of security technology and software, as well as the adaptation of relevant security products.
- Own the end-to-end responsibility for the development and delivery of the technical design and resulting solution, covering aspects from the relevant Business, Data, Application, Technology and Security domains.
- Manage project stakeholder expectations throughout the delivery lifecycle of the project.
- Produce high level, detailed level design documents and other technical deliverables for a solution.
- Ensure that solutions compliment technologies defined on strategic roadmaps.
- Ensure solutions align with design and architecture principles.
- Identify and address any potential gaps in the transitional and target architectures.
- Ensure approved designs are adhered to during implementation and build ensuring there are no deviation by vendors / asset teams.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and traceability of design.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working in an Information / Cyber Security role in a medium/large organisation and ideally with prior experience in a technical role across Infrastructure, Networks, Cloud, and Internet Security.
- Ideally experience in the application of industry security standards and frameworks e.g., NIST CSF, ACSC Essential 8, ISO 27001, MITRE ATT&CK.
- Industry recognized security qualifications such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, SANS certification, CEH, and cloud platform certifications are highly desirable, but not required.
- Previous knowledge and experience with ZScaler cloud network security offerings, ZIA, ZPA,
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Sentinel, MS Defender suite.
- Proven knowledge and experience with CyberArk or similar PAM technologies.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft cloud security relating to Azure, M365, Azure AD, Power Platform.
- Knowledge of data classification procedures and business application security architecture assessments
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine on 0499 302 243 OR Christine.Jones@akkodis.com
Joining Akkodis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- Akkodis SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".