- Long term contract with the opportunity of further extensions
- Highly Competitive Daily Rates
- Opportunity to work on exciting payroll project
About the Company
Our client an international engineering, design and advisory organisation is looking for a Solution Architect, ideally with a background in Payroll systems. As a key member of their team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing solutions that integrate seamlessly with our clients' Payroll processes as well as working on other exciting projects.
- Develop optimal solutions and generate detailed design documents and technical deliverables, ensuring their approval and endorsement.
- Collaborate closely with Domain Architects to seek guidance on non-functional requirements.
- Verify that solutions harmonise with technologies outlined in strategic roadmaps and conform to established design and architecture principles and standards.
- Concentrate on decisions at the solution level and evaluate their impact on the current IT environment, steering clear of unnecessary technical debt.
- Promptly raise any obstacles, dependencies, or risks associated with current or planned technical solutions, and work collaboratively to mitigate them.
- Monitor the adherence to the endorsed design throughout the implementation and construction phase, preventing any deviations by vendors or delivery teams.
- Contribute to the preparation of RPI/RFPs and participate in the process of solution selection.
- Proven track record as a Solution Architect, with a focus on Payroll systems an advantage
- Extensive proficiency in crafting solutions and applications using Microsoft technologies (Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform).
- Proven track record in application development, leveraging design patterns, and expertise in service-oriented or cloud-native architecture and technical frameworks.
- Substantial expertise in application and data integration, encompassing enterprise iPaaS, API management, ETL/ELT, and related areas.
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD toolchains.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, adaptable to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The capacity to excel in both independent and collaborative settings within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Christine on 0499 302 243 OR Christine.Jones@akkodis.com
Joining Akkodis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- Akkodis SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".