Have you ever considered a challenging, exciting and progressive career working for one of the most certified Tech Consultancies in Australia? Be part of a culture that drives employee engagement and cultivates a growth mindset
- Dynamics 365 experience - ideally 4 to 5 years
- Power Pages (portal) experience - ideally 2 to 3 years
- Power Automate & Dynamics custom plugin experience - ideally 4 to 5 years
- Experience in system integration development
- Experience in DevOps and Azure Pipelines
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, manage and mediate team members
- Ability to manage inscope and out of scope requirements
- Working Rights
- Police Check
Why Join us?
- Work with a dynamic, diverse team of professionals who share a common passion for driving positive change.
- Be part of a and help grow a team that will provide coaching and career growth opportunities as we grow and scale nationally.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that values innovation, creativity, and continuous learning.
- Opportunity to be part of a major organisation in a team with that is doing things differently.
- As part of a major global smart industry player, gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies, emerging trends, and the latest thinking in support of digital transformation.
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rose Hampton at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Joining Akkodis means being part of a dynamic community of engineers that's at the forefront of tech innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies:
Whether your interests lie in systems engineering, software development, data platforms or any other tech discipline, we have a role that will suit you. You'll get to collaborate with talented expert colleagues from around the world who share your enthusiasm and passion for technology. We offer a flexible and supportive work environment, and we're committed to helping you grow and achieve your career goals. If you want to make a real difference, Akkodis is the place for you.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".