Akkodis is a global company with over 50,000 employees in over 30 geographies. Here in Australia, we have presence in all major cities and territories except Tasmania & NT, providing digital and engineering expertise to our clients to enable scalability and transformation. We are the most certified tech consultancy in Australia!
We are about new perspectives, cross domain thinking, fuelled by industry and market specialists. We research, innovate & explore new solutions through our centres of excellence and delivery centres….we call these campuses because we nurture continual learning & growth.
Role PurposeAkkodis Australia is currently looking for a Data Modellers/System Analyst for a prestigious government client located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne.
This is a contract position for until 30th June 2024 initially, with the possibility of 12 months extension options. Baseline security clearance is desired for this role.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Data/System Analyst Modeller with:
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, and data modelling techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate existing system and business data flows into data models supporting long-term solutions; and
- Demonstrated ability to validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Demonstrated experience using SQL coding language to analyse data that enter/exit business systems using tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.
- Demonstrated experience modelling data for systems integration and experience with data migration.
- Designing data for web services and system integrations;
Desirable experience or skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively within an Agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated data engineer experience, including: * in developing, configuring, validating, and managing Microsoft cloud platforms, Data Factory, SQL Server, Databricks; and * in DevOps and/or DataOps
- Knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Common Data Model and/or the legacy Microsoft CRM standard/custom entity model.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Akkodis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for free upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"