Digital & Technology Project Manager role in the Aviation industry.
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- Locations: Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane (Hybrid Work Environment)
- Australian citizenship needed
Have you ever considered a challenging, exciting and environmentally progressive career servicing the aviation industry?
Be part of an innovative corporate transformation optimising outcomes for stakeholders and creating stronger partnerships. Our client is a government owned organisation which provides safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Every year this company manages over 4 million aircraft movements, carries more than 156 million passengers and provides air navigation services to 11% of the world's airspace.
Our client has a request for a Digital & Technology Project Manager to join their team for a 12-month contract in either Canberra, Brisbane or Melbourne. The role has been created within a major transformation program to modernise and automate the core Back-office ERP. The role will be required for the full length of the program. This presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital & Technology Project Manager to plan and execute the ERP and Digital Project as part of the client's Transformational Program.
- Create and maintain a plan and schedule of the project including impact of cross-organisational initiatives
- Manage relationships with all senior and executive stakeholders and the Strategy to Execution Office (SEO)
- Adhere and propose improvements to the ongoing program governance overseeing systems, policies, including safety, environmental, WHS, risk and compliance.
- Manage contractual milestones and dates relevant to the assigned scope of work anchored to the significant program milestones.
- Coordinate with the Strategy Execution Office, Business Transformation Partner, and Workstream Leads / Initiative Owners.
- Effectively lead, plan and manage project resources including BAU/internal resources involved in the Program Delivery.
- Support implementation of enterprise governance systems and policies, including safety, environmental, WHS, risk and compliance.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Project/Program Management completing end-to-end ERP and/or digital migration, partnership model, positive process management and problem solving. (ESSENTIAL)
- Solid technical understanding of ERP products, capabilities, and underlying data architecture, as well as digital solutions leading technologies. (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrated ability to:
- develop and present innovative solutions and influence outcomes. (ESSENTIAL)
- establish and maintain relationships to facilitate partnerships and cooperation. (ESSENTIAL)
- Baseline Security Clearance (IDEAL)
If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Teja Kuchimanchi on 0481 967 567 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"