Marketing / Sales Coordinator
Desired Start Date: 1 Dec 2022
Duration: End Date: 1 Sep 2023
Work for the company which is one amongst the largest multinational software companies and is also into leading healthcare solutions.
Join the Client Marketing group with the Reference team. You will work directly with Company Health's top clients to build relationships and promote the value of our partnership. By supporting sales and client education events, you will create white glove client experiences. As the client advocate and promoter for your region, you will support the internal Company Health teams' pipeline.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with reference clients
- Manage cross-functional collaboration to execute highly effective reference events
- Prepare clients for complex reference events including sales strategy, key messages and participant details
- Lead projects to increase efficiency and awareness of references for sales opportunities and develop new reference programs that maximize our client base
- Lead and develop Reference Program client recruitment strategy
- Collect reference client experiences for PR spots, videos, case studies, speaking and award opportunities
- Develop and publish reporting to respond to sales reference requests and track results
- Maintain current understanding of client's solution usage, adoption and workflows and identify opportunities to enhance the client experience
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 2 years sales, project/program management, event planning/management, healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, business operations and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 6 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Health Care, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rashmi on +61 2 8031 6212 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Monthly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"