One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for a Salesforce Developer role. This key position will be responsible to deliver improved accessibility and user experience for our end-users, including where appropriate, cloud alternatives.
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications and collaboration tools
- Undertaking work in Lightning UI, Communities, Knowledge, Reporting and Dashboards.
- Undertaking work with Source Control tools (e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub) from a Salesforce context.
- Support work with Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, Illuminated Cloud, Jenkins and agile development tool sets.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
Core Lightning developer must be able to demonstrate prior experience in the following areas;
- Problem Solving: Prior experience (minimum of 3 years) implementing a Salesforce platform-based CRM project using an agile methodology.
- Stakeholder Management: Establish a collaborative working culture and environment within the project team, with external delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce mobile solutions would be highly regarded
- Technical: Mandatory competence in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud and relevant certification. Along with prior experience (minimum of 4 years) on Salesforce Development, including Configuration and Customization. In particular:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Health Cloud
- Partner Portal and Customer Community portal
- Building Lightning Components
- Apex and Visualforce Development
- CICD and Solution Design
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Salesforce development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.