Are you a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with a knack for unravelling complex cybersecurity challenges? Are you passionate about fostering innovation and security within an organization? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team as a Senior Cybersecurity Business Analyst.
At AKKODIS, we are committed to delivering excellence in the ever-evolving landscape of technology. We understand that the digital age demands not only cutting-edge technology but also the expertise to ensure its security. As a Senior Cybersecurity Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the security landscape of one of our client's organizations.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead the gathering, documentation, and sign-off of business, functional, and non-functional requirements in line with PMO and security standards.
- Create comprehensive Test Approaches/Plans covering functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with business units, IT teams, and vendors to analyze and recommend security options.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders to ensure alignment between business strategy, technology, security, and solution delivery.
- Collect and document process information while proactively identifying and resolving any issues and/or risks.
- Utilise your advanced MS Excel skills to analyze large datasets and provide meaningful insights for stakeholders.
- Initiate ad hoc queries to identify potential security issues within datasets and drive improvements regarding data capture and analysis processes.
- Contribute to and review requirements and process-related documentation.
- Collaborate with PM's to estimate, schedule, and resource testing efforts, detect dependencies, risks, and issues.
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian Cyber Security Centre and NIST Framework.
- BA Certification (BABOK - Level 3 CBAP).
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency - confident interpreting data and identifying business implications.
If you're ready to take on the challenge of safeguarding our digital future, apply today and be part of our mission to secure tomorrow's technology.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Kerri-Ann Allan via email@example.com
Joining Akkodis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- Akkodis SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".