One of our premium government client based in Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane is looking for a Solution Designer. The contract is long term until end of June 2022 + 2x12 months extension options.
Skills and experience:
* Data Modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
* ETL principles
* BI tools and techniques
* Data Warehouse interface specification
* Demonstrated experience in large data warehouse and analytics projects including estimating work efforts for upstream and downstream.
* Strong experience in end-to-end implementation of data intensive Analytics based projects (data acquisition, ingestion, integration, and transformation).
* Experience with hands-on database design and development
* Define non-functional requirements, including - security, capacity, performance, cross capacity and cross release concerns
* Experience with technology - COGNOS, QLIK, Oracle, SAS DI.
* Ability to prioritise multiple deliverables and respond under pressure with competing deadlines
Please note: Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"