Modis - Junior Systems Analysts
- Modis are currently seeking Junior Systems Analysts
- Geelong, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
- 5-hour workdays.
- Hybrid Role
- 12 months + 12 months ext
Some questions for you?
- Australian Citizen?
- Want to contract and get a clearance?
- Do you have previous Systems Analyst experience that you would like to expand on?
If so, please see below!!!
The Systems Analyst will work directly to the Assistant Director of Service Design and Transition as part of the ICT Services Branch.
The System Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance into service for new and changed services by providing input into service design, analysing, and documenting the technical and support conditions, to assist in the delivery of diverse and varied projects, centred on large scale digital transformation that is currently underway.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability,
- Assist to define requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Provide advice to program and project teams regarding achieving operational readiness,
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals,
- Report progress of new initiatives to the ICT Services Branch including senior managers,
- Construct high quality workflow charts and diagrams according to client specifications
- Conduct insightful and targeted analysis to investigate any risks and issues
- Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary technical teams, business stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL, SIAM etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis, particularly providing advice to areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, cultivating productive working relationships across multiple projects and business areas.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred
- Demonstrated experience and flexibility to adapt to agile and waterfall processes to activities when required.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively analyse business processes to identify and define business improvements.
- $55 - $60 Ph Inc Super
- Mid September
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Ability to obtain baseline
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on (02) 6103 1818 OR Hussein.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"