One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Testing Specialist. This key position will be responsible to understand testing processes and procedures, including using testing tools and testing applications. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Recent experience and proven understanding of testing processes and procedures, including using test
- 1. Experience with industry-standard Test Automation Frameworks for GUI and API Levels
- 2. 3+ years' experience in System and System Integration testing
- Working an Agile development environment with an emphasis on test planning, testing effort estimations and responsibility for test execution and defect management activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development Practices and tools
- Implementation of automated tests both as part of feature development, along with regression of existing features
- The above criteria are not listed in any order of priority. The buyer may, at its absolute discretion, determine the weighting to be given to each criterion.
- The buyer will also consider risks relevant to this procurement.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong testing skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"