Are you a Digital Data / Implementation Analyst who embraces difference, is passionate about achieving results, and looking for an exciting opportunity within a highly regarded media business?
Is team and company culture an important aspect when finding your next role? If so, this opportunity might be it!
The Company -
One of Australia's most multicultural and multilingual media organizations that encompasses Australian values and is passionate about their staff and impact on society.
Paying up to $131,000/annum + Super (depending on experience)
Work alongside various teams across the business including developers and marketing. Discuss data, how it's being captured, how it can be improved and much more! You'll also be responsible for LTK projects such as migrating websites into new architecture, development, and developing tracking.
- Working collaboratively with product teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure 'best practice' analytics implementation
- Migration & implementation
- Deploy analytic LTK
- Gathering & defining business requirements, translating requirements into technical designs and working closely with suppliers, developers, and QA to validate/troubleshoot any issues
- Enhancing data available for analytics and other data tools such as Adobe CDP (AEP) and Adobe Target
- Setting up automated testing for audience journeys to ensure high data quality and enforce data governance policies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (ie. Product Owners) and the broader Data and Insights team to design, develop, and maintain regular reporting
- Translating analysis into insights and communicating those to non-technical stakeholders through written, verbal, or visual means
- Implementing Adobe Analytics & Adobe Experience Platform SDK
- Ability to translate analysis to insight (understanding behaviours, product roadmaps, business strategy)
- Validation of data
- Experience with digital measurement frameworks
- Implementation of analytics on multiple platforms including web & mobile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Website data layering
- A good understanding and consistent application of project management competencies including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement, and integration
- Strong prioritization, business acumen and strategic thinking skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects, maintaining progress on all work items.
- Leadership and people management skills coupled with skills in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Tertiary level qualifications in Business or IT
- Formal Project Management Qualification is highly desirable
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Onsite parking
- Additional annual leave
- Yearly salary increases (based on performance)
- Discounted phone plans
- Free gym membership
- Onsite childcare centre
- Courtesy shuttle bus from the local station to the office
- Salary packaging options
- A supportive team environment
- A professional organisation with well-balanced working hours
- Being part of a globally recognized organisation with strong brands and consumer acceptance
- A socially responsible employer
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Kerri on 02 8028 3138 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"