Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire junior Project Scheduler/Coordinator
As Project Scheduler/Coordinator, you will act as the interface between the Project Control Team and the Delivery Team, As the Scheduler you will support the co-ordination of a schedule that ensures that Forecast & Actuals are updated for the planned activities and tracking of performance against the plan & baseline Responsibilities
* Production and analysis of weekly reports. Must have Telco background
* Schedule, control and analysis Using MS Project
* Provide planning and scheduling support to Project Manager and other key project staff and assist with the delivery of the various project elements
* Interpret project data to generate weekly reports
* Identify schedule risks and communicate them to the key stakeholders, including recommendations for mitigating actions where possible Your Experience
* Previous experience as a Scheduler (Preferred)
* Expert Level Experience in MS project (Mandatory), in creating project plans and updating them.
* Handling of data using MS project, Excel
* Good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present scheduling information to senior management . An ability to work flexibly in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
* Understanding of critical path method scheduling
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142