6 months initial contract
Modis' client, a global Information and Communications company based in North Sydney, is after a IP Core Network Designer/Architect.
This role is responsible in providing support to IPN projects, in architecture design and implementation of projects for AsiaPac clients.
The role will part of the IP Networks team to be involved in
- preparation and implementation of the design plan with detailed scripts.
- perform analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- analyse, troubleshoot and correct network problems remotely and on-site
- resolve network faults in a timely and efficient manner
To be considered for the role, the client is after someone with
- Understanding of Telco/IT cloud VMware, Open stack environment, software defined network and network function virtualization.
- Knowledge in Data Centre IP planning, deploying site to site VPN's, setting up Firewall Services and AnyConnect required
- Network and Security design/architecture consultation experience
- BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, VPC, VDC, VSS should be standard
- Experience with Authentication Protocols
To apply, please upload your CV onto the portal and alternatively, send your CV to Ellen at Ellenor.email@example.com or call on 02 8031 6259 for more information.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.