Modis is currently hiring a Network Engineer/Solution Integration Engineer responsible for the architecture, design, and integration of Geographic information system/ Emerygency Alert Systems/ LBS with core telecom network
- The Solution Engineer specifies and designs effective end-to-end solutions, through the high as well as low level design of architecture
- Applies solution architecture standards processes and principles, to create and maintain a solution's integrity over time, including verification that the solution meets the client's requirements.
- Develops the full scope of the solution, working across organizations to achieve workable solutions.
- Contributes to development of concepts to determine professional direction of own organizational unit.
- Is independently responsible for managing on task of deployment, integration, migration, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, etc.
- Strong telecom industry experience into core networks
- Strong background in NEWS - National Emergency Warning platform, or Location based systems or LBS, or Emergency Alert systems
- Strong understanding of CS core network & integration of different network elements, OSS & call flows
- In-depth understanding of 3GPP Release-4 Core Network Architecture and IP routing/configuration/troubleshooting, include
- Cloud - ETSI NFVI concept and knowledge.
- Worked previously in the integration of GIS with core telecom network.
- Strong background in IP & Firewalls including systems configuration and SW upgrades
- Strong experience in Cloud infrastructure and Container base SW
- Experience in SS7, SIGTRAN, Diameter signalling Protocols
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kirti Sikarwar at Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"