Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Radio Design Engineer/EME & Design .
The successful candidate will ideally have formal engineering qualifications, excellent written and oral communication skills and experience working with RF systems in a telecommunications environment. The RF EME Engineer will be engaged in a variety of tasks related to the assessment of RF installations for compliance with relevant to Radio Frequency EME standards.
- Provide EME solutions and consultation
- Provide technical support to suppliers and internal team members
- Liaison with clients and suppliers to gather data or resolve data anomalies
- Previous experience in preparing and reviewing detailed design documents including design feasibility reports (FR), EBPs, FC reports and RLM.
- Perform EME and Regulatory compliance assessment based on desktop study
- Complete Form A, Form B or perform audit for quality assurance
- Use of RF EME modelling software to create site drawings and plot RF EME exclusion zones.
- Prepare Preliminary EME hazard drawing PRD
- Ability to propose multiple RF design options and Design Step-back proposals with the consideration of physical and structural constraints on the site
- Understanding of existing antenna solution against the proposed design to evaluate impact of the upgrade on the site performance
- Understanding detailed design plumbing diagrams for different 4G/5G RF solutions including passive antenna types, active units and other RF components
- Develop processes for EME compliance assessment and solution
- ACMA Registration coordination with vendors
- Experience in RF Planning by simulations and planning tool will be advantage
- Extensive Australian market RF design experience is required for this role specially experience in VHA and/or Optus design projects.
- Understanding network design guidelines and concepts.
- Familiarity with eJV project RF design guidelines is considered key advantage
- Tertiary engineering qualifications (Electrical, Electronics, telecommunications)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Clear understanding of RF Plumbing
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirement for telecommunication infrastructure deployment and operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for close stakeholder interaction.
- Ability in problem solving & multi-tasking
- Well-developed skills on MS Office, MapInfo/QGIS, Google Earth, Asset, RFMap2 and RFNSA
Location- Sydney/Melbourne/Anywhere in Australia only
You must have valid work rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142