Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries .They are currently looking forward to hire Sharepoint Developer/Admin for the resource management unit.
- Tertiary education in IT/Engineering or related field
- Demonstrable experience working on IT systems within multinational corporate environments
- Recent experience providing front line support to internal customers and stakeholders
- Use sites, lists and libraries out of the box to create custom business workflows and solutions
- Understanding and ability in Sharepoint development application (Sharepoint Designer)
- Experience in MSFLow for backend development
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JSON for customizations to views
- Permissions and Security profiles (content types)
- Sharepoint 2019 Online
- Sharepoint Design 2010/2013
- Building forms
- Day to Day administration / BAU / Moves adds changes
- Documentation, training and user guides
- Provide development support to PMO manager/team
- SPOC for escalations and troubleshooting with Nokia and Microsoft technical support teams
Additional areas of secondary Skills which would be advantageous at a general level.
- Power BI.
- SQL Database Admin.
- Python or other scripting.
- VBA, Power Automation ( Automation Activities)
- Change management
- Advanced Excel skills.
If this sounds like ou please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call.
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142