Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Solution Engineer.
- Specifies and designs effective end-to-end solutions, through the high as well as low level design of architecture, to meet customer needs in a market positioning prospective.
* Applies solution architecture standards processes and principles, to create and maintain a solution's integrity over time, including verification that the solution meets the clients requirements.
* Develops the full scope of the solution, working across organizations to achieve workable solutions.
* Researches, designs, plans, develops and evaluates an effective solution in specialized domains to meet customers' requirements and outcomes, thanks to high as well as low level design of architecture.
* Contributes to strategic decisions within professional area.
* Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgement.
* Contributes to development of concepts to determine professional direction of own organizational unit.
* Acts as a professional leader for staff / work team / taskforces, often the most senior specialist in a team, who serves as best practice resource within own organizational unit and / or is recognized as an expert within the same professional area in the business.Is independently responsible for managing on task of deployment, integration, migration, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, etc.12+ years' telecom industry
* Strong experience in Core Network as area of expertise
* Strong background in NEWS - National Emergency Warning platform, Strong understanding of CS core network & integration of different network elements,OSS & call flows
* In-depth understanding of 3GPP Release-4 Core Network Architecture and IP routing/configuration/troubleshooting, including Cloud - ETSI NFVI concept and knowledge.
Worked previously in the integration of GIS with core telecom network.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Deepa Shetty Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142