3 months contract
Modis is currently hiring a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer for a contractual opportunity for a prestigious organisation based in Sydney West.
- Develop and maintain application software
- Perform quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the application software by analysing and fixing problems
- Create unit and integration tests
- Perform thorough and effective unit and system test plans and participate and/or support further testing phases
- Maintain and support existing customer solutions / applications
- Conduct unit testing and collaborating in the system testing to ensure changes have been made in accordance with the business requirements
- Securely integrate Dynamics CRM solution with other systems like Portals, Mobile apps, ERP, Intranet using standards-based web-services
- Monitor the performance of CRM systems and act proactively when needed to make sure the systems always meet the expectations from the performance perspective
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and/or 2016
- Experience in developing custom workflows
- Experience in Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Experience with CRM online administration and configuration.
- Experience with source control management systems.
- Experience working with an Agile product development team.
- Experience with developing SQL-based and fetch-based reports.
- Experience with developing SSIS packages.
- Experience with integrating Dynamics CRM with other systems such as portals and ERP systems.
To apply, please upload your CV onto the portal and alternatively, send your CV to Ellen at Ellenor.email@example.com or call on 02 8031 6259 for more information.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds