Have you ever considered a challenging, exciting and progressive career working for one of the most certified tech consultancies in Australia?
Who We Are
Akkodis, we thrive on solving complex problems and building a smarter future; we power digital transformation and accelerate innovation with our cross-industry technology and digital engineering consulting, talent services and skilling. We're passionate about our work and committed to creating
and implementing cutting-edge solutions that drive industry progress. Our culture is built on honesty, respect, fairness and inclusion, and we're looking for innovative and talented individuals who share these values to join us on this journey.
Participating in projects being managed as incremental, iterative and adaptive (Agile) or predictive plan driven the Akkodis consulting Business Analyst role focuses on ensuring client value is delivered for assignments. This Business Analyst is leveraging past business analysis experiences to recognise and support stakeholder change journey required. This Business Analyst role is seeking to develop within an organisation providing consultancy services and build their breadth and/or specialisms within industry domains, types of delivery assignments, or techniques and methods used.
- Undertake business analysis as part of a project delivery team or individual consulting assignment across range of industry and clients.
- Investigate business situations where there is some complexity and ambiguity.
- Adopt holistic view to identify and analyse problems and opportunities.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis and identifies recommendations for improvements.
- Follow agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document requirements to appropriate level.
- Demonstrate good stakeholder management skills and provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Demonstrate business analysis competencies and Agile mindset.
- Help develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Between 3 - 5 years' experience undertaking Business Analyst roles delivering outcomes.
- Has awareness of project management delivery styles and where/how it applies to business analysis delivery.
- Ability to select appropriate requirements and engagement technique/s based on the nature of the assignment.
- Experience in defining and managing scope, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Ability to model current and desired scenarios to facilitate understanding and decision making.
- Ability to analyse and design business processes to identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation.
- Experience creating acceptance criteria related to requirements, features and user stories.
- Experience in applying standard data modelling and design techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of requirements.
- Sound documentation and communication skills.
- Experience in participating in managing change activities.
- Ability to translate concepts into outputs and prototypes and captures user feedback to improve designs.
- Capability in dealing with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Participation in study groups and/or courses to gain understanding of BABOK®, Agile, Design Thinking, Business Data Analytics and Product Ownership Analysis
- Professional recognition of your Business Analysis competency via certification (not training course), e.g. IIBA Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), ACS Certified Technologist, BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, or equivalent.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of our dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Shivani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work for Us?
Joining Akkodis means being part of a dynamic community of engineers that's at the forefront of tech innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies:
Whether your interests lie in systems engineering, software development, data platforms or any other tech discipline, we have a role that will suit you. You'll get to collaborate with talented expert colleagues from around the world who share your enthusiasm and passion for technology. We offer a
flexible and supportive work environment, and we're committed to helping you grow and achieve your career goals. If you want to make a real difference, Akkodis is the place for you.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".