If you are a self-motivated Data Engineer with experience in designing, developing, and maintaining large-scale, cloud-based data lake and data warehouse processes we would love to hear from you. We currently have multiple vacancies with one of our key accounts here in WA and can offer either on-going contract or permanent roles.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing and developing target state data architecture to deliver an enterprise data warehouse platform to support data assets across the organisation. As part of a significantly sized data team, you will demonstrate strong and effective collaboration to deliver a key and high-profile project.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in cloud-based enterprise data warehouse and cloud infrastructure management
- You will have solid experience in creating scalable data ingestion pipelines, warehouse monitoring, and data lifecycle management
- You will have proficiency in data modelling techniques such as Data Mesh, Inmon, and Kimball.
- You will have a strong understanding cloud-based data lake and data warehouse processing using for example, Snowflake, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
- In addition to this, you will have advanced technical expertise in SQL, with knowledge of one or more programming languages such as R or Python.
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for FREE upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"