Modis offers professional solutions powered by global reach, local expertise, and a network of capabilities across IT and Engineering.
We partner with the largest public and private sector organisations to deliver consulting and services across the full lifecycle of digital technology, from strategy to operations. You can read more about us here.
We at Modis deliver innovative solutions to complex, large-scale business and technology challenges. Modis is about new perspectives, cross-domain thinking, and smarter connections in global markets and industries.
We're looking for people who want to live in Perth and work with our amazing customers who are boldly transforming their IT environments through application modernization, cloud computing, digital transformation, and analytics. We have great people doing great things, leveraging the latest technology, and thinking through strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, UiPath, SAS, and Intelledox, amongst others. We pride ourselves on delivering great outcomes for our customers.
About the role:
Modis is looking for a highly experienced Enterprise Architect like you, who are ready to take their careers to the next level.
This is a unique opportunity to join our Consulting team in an advisory and strategic capacity as the Enterprise Architect to work with one of our leading accounts.
In this role, you will be in charge of designing and implementing a range of system and application technologies, ensuring solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture vision and meet technical standards. Also, you'll need to create and drive best practices across architecture organisations. Build strong relationships with business partners to ensure technology alignment with the business priorities.
As a successful Enterprise Architect, you will have a strong technical background and be customer-centric, strategic and outcome focused. You will have strong enterprise and business architecture development experience, experience in monitoring emerging technology, solution architecture, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Resourcing & Quality Management.
You will be supported by a wider team of technology and business experts. The nature of the role demands adaptability and versatility.
- Enterprise / Solution Architect required with 10 plus years of experience within oil and gas or Mining base Solution / Enterprise architecture application, with skills in the data, apps, integration, cloud solutions, and offerings (AWS and Azure).
- Proven skills and track record in one or more Architecture Disciplines (Business, Information/Data, Application, and Technology).
- Engage with business stakeholders and strategic technology consultants to explore the opportunity and drive through a decision making process for solution options.
- Ability to produce and present architectural artifacts and present them to the architecture council.
- Strong Application Integrations Background.
- Strong Modern Data Platform Background.
- Have experience in Strategic architecture methodology and practice.
- Experience in OT network, network infrastructure, OT/IT convergence, etc.
- Continuous Improvement competency through experience or training.
- Excellent communication skills are required to engage at C-level executive to communicate plans and technology strategies relating to the business.
We focus on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects, and challenges across IT and Engineering. We expect our people to be ambitious. That's why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working.
If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please contact Simi Joseph at 0893248444 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre, where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"