Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire an experienced HSE Manager with the below criteria. This is a 3 year contract with a view to go Perm.
The HSE is the internal key quality point of contact for Project Quality Management Project Quality Assurance within customer projects.
- Regional and/or Global point of contact for Project Quality issues including escalation process issues and projects decisions if quality requirements are affected.
- Support the development, maintenance and monitoring the execution of project/customer specific quality plans, ensuring alignment with customer and suppliers contractual requirements.
- Support development of project/customer specific implementation standards and customer acceptance criteria. (Country level)
- Evaluates and processes site quality management and non quality cost management.
- Knows risks and opportunities of the project, collects and documents the relevant data.
- Evaluate the project goals and facilitate teamwork within the project (including Customer and Suppliers), permitting the continuous site quality improvement.
- Ensure pro-active Site Quality improvement actions, by analysing the project situation and by a close cooperation with the Project Team, Suppliers and Customer.
- Ease the project and operational level KPI / SLA reporting. Ensure the grade of quality is measurable in the project regarding cost, time and result.
- Plans and organizes lessons learned and root cause analysis with Project and Suppliers in order to implement continuous improvement measures & actions, depending on demands and results.
- Tools support for: development, Project's customization, reporting, maintenance and monitoring of project quality tools, especially IPM (quality module and its respective reports).
- Ensure adequate monitoring and randomly inspects Telecom site installation work to verify that the implementation is done according to Contracts (Customer & Suppliers), Customer specifications, Nokia standards & guidelines and Nokia work processes and Quality.
- Ensure adaptation and implementation of Health & Safety and Environment standards according to Nokia GS Safety Kit (monitor H&S Performance, Report H&S performance, feedback to Procurement and Project Managers).
- Supervise reporting, follow-up and corrective actions internally and from Suppliers.
- Follow-up IPM Quality Module fulfilment. Ensure regular reporting to Project Manager, Suppliers and Country, Regional SiSo Management.
- Participate to Q Service Supplier meetings and follow-up Supplier analysis on corrective action (and pro-active improvement plan).
This role has more emphasis on the HSE experience and skills, most preferably in telecom, as the quality role will be slowly remotized.
Please make sure you highlight HSE qualifications and previous experience in HSE management and wireless mobile networks in your resume.
- Has Cert IV or diploma in HSE ( those who are about to complete, will not be shortlisted)
- Has had a similar HSE Manager role previously with other companies
- Has telco experience
- Has mining experience
You must have working rights in Australia. If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
Let's Connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/
+61 2 80283142