If you are a self-motivated Applications Developer with expertise in ESP .Net Core, C#, and Blazor, and you enjoy working on challenging projects, we would love to hear from you. We currently have a requirement with one of our largest customer accounts here in WA and can offer either an on-going contract or a permanent role.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing and developing Applications that solve real-world problems. The work you do will have a significant impact on the safety of our communities in which we live. This is why we are looking to hire the most diligent and motivated Applications Developer for this role. The role is based in the CBD of Perth, within easy reach of public transport. This role cannot be performed remotely.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP framework, SQL Server and design patterns
- Knowledge of at least of Blazor, C# and ESP .Net Core
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically C#
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns-MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture-and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Blazor and C#
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for FREE upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"