Have you ever considered a challenging, exciting and progressive career working for one of the most certified tech consultancies in Australia?
Who We Are
Akkodis, we thrive on solving complex problems and building a smarter future; we power digital transformation and accelerate innovation with our cross-industry technology and digital engineering consulting, talent services and skilling. We're passionate about our work and committed to creating and implementing cutting-edge solutions that drive industry progress. Our culture is built on honesty, respect, fairness and inclusion, and we're looking for innovative and talented individuals who share these values to join us on this journey.
Managing and overseeing projects that address changes and developments that can have a significant impact on a particular business unit or the business as a whole.
- Developing project budget from project and resource plans, managing project through development and implementation stages according to budget.
- Designing and developing strategies and processes, in consultation with team members/stakeholders/business consultants, which will support the implementation of the project.
- Reviewing and responding to corporate policy issues, providing advice and establishing policies when required.
- Identifying key stakeholders and working proactively to gain their support and endorsement by establishing contacts, conducting presentations/workshops and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Determining project resourcing requirements, recruiting staff and managing development and implementation of project on a day to day basis.
- Identifying risks effecting delivery of project outcomes and where necessary deploys contingencies to ensure completion of project.
- Identifying project dependencies and working with relevant departments to ensure plans can be carried out effectively and dependencies are resolved.
- Developing and managing regular project plan progress reports.
- Representing or having involvement with corporate projects, committees, change management programs as required.
Skills & Experience
- Project management skills and experience
- Understanding of operations, procedures and policies related to the specific business area
- Excellent communicator, with strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Process re-engineering/business improvement/change management
- PRINCE2 certification or similar highly desirable
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of our dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Shivani at Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work for Us?
Joining Akkodis means being part of a dynamic community of engineers that's at the forefront of tech innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies:
Whether your interests lie in systems engineering, software development, data platforms or any other tech discipline, we have a role that will suit you. You'll get to collaborate with talented expert colleagues from around the world who share your enthusiasm and passion for technology. We offer a flexible and supportive work environment, and we're committed to helping you grow and achieve your career goals. If you want to make a real difference, Akkodis is the place for you.
Akkodis is a commercial brand under which both AKKA and Modis entities operate.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".