To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a experienced Business Analyst/Senior BA's to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
- Lead OR Senior BA
- Long term contract/Permanent position
- Friendly work environment
At Modis we support our consultants' delivery and personal growth through Modis Practices and the Modis Tech Academy. For Business Analysis Professionals and consultants who incorporate business analysis capabilities as part of their delivery style there is the strong and vibrant Modis Business Analysis Practice. The practice is a community of 80+ practicing Business Analysts across Australia to interact in sharing experiences and looking for ways to innovate and strive for better delivery to our clients.
About Modis BA Practice
Modis has been a corporate member of the globally recognised professional body for business analysis the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) since 2015. Through our continued membership and referencing IIBA's growing list of underpinning publications Modis looks to provide even more opportunities for our consultants in the coming years.
Working with the Modis Tech Academy the Business Analysis Practice is revitalising its framework of recognising consultant competencies and experiences to align learning for contemporary career development. The partnership of Modis Business Analysis Practice, Modis Tech Academy, and IIBA means Modis' consultants can keep on trend with extending their capabilities in emerging areas to better respond to market demands.
What's in it for you?
As a Modis Business Analyst there is always something to discover and ways to seek personal challenges. With assignments across many government organisations and industry sectors the Business Analyst is encouraged to embrace the importance of asking 'why' in enabling change through defining needs and understanding solutions that deliver value
We would like to hear from you if you have
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders on large-scale programs
- Have an excellent understanding of business requirements and process models for large organisations
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills - ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to define and manage a business analysis approach for the project
- Pragmatism; ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Understanding of data modelling/mapping and experience of producing logical interface specifications
As a lot of our clients are within the Govt and Mining/Oil and Gas sectors, they have Agile practice/CI/CD process which they follow. It will be advantageous for us if you have :
- Awareness of Agile principles; some experience working in an Agile environment
- Awareness/experience of requirements management tools
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
- Discounted Gym pass
- Health insurance benefits
- Salary Sacrifice
- IIBA membership
- IIBA certification
- Be a part of BABOK Study Group
- Monthly meet ups within Practices
- BA meet ups and many more!!
For more information on the role, please contact Shilpa Singh on 0893248430
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."