One of our premium data-driven organisations is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to join their Professional Services team, consultants work with hundreds of the world's largest enterprises to help them deliver their cloud initiatives.
This role combines thought leadership across the globe with cutting code, designing architectures, and helping our customers build system components as they move and build new applications in the cloud. You will also help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity. Lastly, you will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects.
- Lead multiple large customer teams through planning, prioritization on complex transformation initiatives.
- Partner with senior stakeholders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Lead project scoping and resource planning based on experience and insights
- Proactively seek new value-add opportunities for customers and converts those new opportunities to realized value.
- Work with prospective customers on-site to understand customer's requirements, propose packaged offerings, and deliver custom solution engagements
- Regularly coach and mentor others on best practices
- Extensive experience in IT implementation including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Customer-facing skills, ideally gained in presales or consultancy roles
- Experienced in leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Experienced with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- AWS Certifications, associate or professional level
- Strong track record of hands-on, production AWS experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in (Computer Science or Math) or equivalent experience
- Master's in Computer Science
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to connect with me on LinkedIn @ Kieran Goldsworthy - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"