In this role you will be responsible for developing the solutions architecture for small to medium programs. You are expected to provide a holistic view across businesses, applications and/or systems and analyse value propositions to deliver the solution in a way that realises the business outcomes and aligns to the organisation's enterprise architecture.
- Design solutions and articulate the business, information, application and technology aspects of the designs through various modelling viewpoints
- Provide advanced technical support and advice to stakeholders on engagements/programs during proposal writing, solution design and implementation
- Lead team members, third parties, and other stakeholders in the integration of technological methodologies and projects
- Ensure and be accountable for the technical integrity of the design, in accordance with the requirements
- Develop and assist in the development of solutions
- Develop and present proposed programs of work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferably 10+ years of experience in technical architecture, design, and leading large-scale projects
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, data, cloud, Integrations, OT technologies, Infrastructure and networking modules
- Experience consulting and engineering in the design and development of best practices
- Proficiency in solutions architecture techniques, including business, data/information, application, and infrastructure viewpoint modelling in ArchiMate or similar tools
- Ability to make decisions on architectural design in the solution scope and analyse the impact on cost, performance, reliability, security, regulatory compliance and other significant requirements.
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of proposed solution designs
- TOGAF Certification highly desirable
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
- Discounted Gym pass
- Health insurance benefits
- Salary Sacrifice
- Training and certifications
- Monthly meet ups within Practices